Translate

Thursday 11 May 2017

May Update!

Ok, so it turns out all these stories about having a terrible time when your soldier gets deployed are true..
I completely messed up one of my assignments, I had a horrible time on holiday, a close family member died on my 21st so I have a funeral coming up and my body has had a complete meltdown and he's only been gone a few weeks D:..



But on the plus side, as much as he misses me, he got to have the amazing experience of horse riding on the rockies which I'm so jealous of! And apparently, his exercise finishes a few days earlier than it's supposed to, so I could have him home in just under a month! But, it's the army, so I'll try not to get my hopes up too much.

As much as I promised myself I would blog a lot more, I've had my dissertation to finish (it's finally handed in!!!) and other assignments, my holiday, my birthday, life, etc. But as soon as I have finished university, I'm definitely going to try and get into blogging properly, well hopefully.

I also got series five and six of Game of Thrones and all of the Harry Potter books for my birthday so I may be slightly occupied for a while but I will try and definitely keep you updated with deployment for any possible readers out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment